May 24, 2016

A happy hello....

I'm sharing more cards today made from the Papertrey Ink Don't Forget To Write Kit. I spent some time die cutting and stamping flowers, stamping a sentiment then adding typed words with my vintage typewriter and selecting papers and envelopes.  
 I ended up with a fun little set of generic greeting cards, perfect for any occasion.  My favorite colors too.
 Fun details added like machine stitching, the gold paperclip and Washi tape.  Old dictionary paper was used for the background. Card sets are from Paper Source.
 A hand stamped envelope makes receiving a card in the mail just that much more special.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are always appreciated so thank you if you take the time to leave me a note. :)

17 comments:

dkirby said...

I love your cards and I am so happy to see you creating and sharing them again! I have missed your creative inspiration (for card making). I love your take on this kit!!

Shaz said...

So glad your back with cards to share. I have missed seeing your stylish inspiration.

Cheers, Shaz.

Susan said...

I just love your style! Have also missed your cards.

Lillian M said...

So very cute !

Rachel Jolley said...

Super cards, love them!

Unknown said...

Cute!!!! Love the colors :)

Unknown said...

so excited you are back with your cards. Always love your style and layering.

Anne said...

It's so nice to see you back. I love your creativity. You're such an inspiration to me. Love the blue/yellow combination on your pretty little cards. Thanks for taking the time to share with us! xo

Laurence W said...

I love your cards ! Always inspiring to me ! Thanks for sharing .

Becky J said...

So nice to see your lovely & creative cards again! Your pieces are lovely!!

T said...

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PAPER CRAFTING - I ESPECIALLY MISS YOUR PROJECT LIFE LAYOUTS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING.

Dana Weaver Moore said...

These are really nice. By the way, I make your Aunt Betty's Macaroni Salad often, as my family and friends love it. I'm making a batch tomorrow, that I'll be taking to the Beach this week-end. Thanks so much for sharing that one - it is a saver. I just don't have the right green Tupperware bow. I do keep search. Have a great Memorial Day Week-end.

Sheri said...

Love this kit! I've had a chance to play with it a bit. So fun seeing you playing with PTI again and making cards.

Unknown said...

I've missed your cards Mish, welcome back!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Maureen said...

I have this kit too and love it! THanks for the inspiration as always 😄

cheepincharge said...

You have a knack for making the prettiest cards!

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Such a pretty set,love the colour combination!Nessa xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails