September 26, 2014

Shop update.....

I'm excited to share some brand new items that I just added to my shop.  First up is a kit to create some pretty Fall packaging.  Sometimes you just need a little something special.  This Fall Leaf Gift Sack Kit features my brand new paper clip flags which are are sold in a separate kit.  You get all the items you see below in this kit.
Here's a sampling of what you can do with the kit items.  Pretty Fall colors with a fresh twist. 
 So many pretty details, the packaging just might be as good as the gift tucked inside.  You can tuck in candy bars, a giant baked cookie bar, little fat quarters of fabric, crafting goodies, notepads, a few handmade cards and more.
 Next up is a Halloween Gift Sack Kit.  Very simple with those classic Halloween colors.
 Here's a sampling of how you can assemble the kit items.
 I love the Halloween themed twine and the glittery pumpkins.  Use tiny letter stamps or your typewriter to add a name to the metal rimmed tag. Kit pumpkins are black.
Brand new to the shop are my Indian Summer Paperclip Flags.  I've hand cut and then stitched fabric to paperclips for a unique embellishing item.  Clip them to sacks, notepads, cards, scrapbook pages and more.  In this kit, you'll get started with XL manila tags, shipping tags and 4 paperclip flags. 
 Something fresh and new just in time for Fall.  See the Fall sack above for packaging idea.
 Thanks for stopping by.  Kits are in limited quantities, look for more versions of the Paperclip Flags soon.

4 comments:

Everydaynaseeha said...

I'm loving this kit! My fave thing is the paper clips, genius idea! You are such an inspiration, Mish!

Dawn F. said...

Love the kits! There is so much that can be done with them.

aksapupa said...

if I were you, I would hate it to part with such pretty stuff! :))))

Shanna Shands said...

OMG I LOVE YOUR STUFF! I don't know how I stumbled on to you blog but your store is AWESOMESAUCE!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails