September 1, 2014

Project Life 2014....Week 21

Good grief, time is flying by.  This week I'm sharing Week 21 of my Project Life 2014 and here we are already finished with Summer vacation and back in school.  So here goes, this is my full spread.  Lots and lots of photos. I used August Gossamer Blue kit supplies for these pages. 
I wanted to showcase these two 5 x 7 photos of the girls' last days of school at different times.  I ended up trimming them in half and then placed the bottom two sections in the pockets and the top two sections I adhered to the outside of the page protector.  I didn't want to trim the photos right by the girls' heads.
This is the right side of the page.
Love this simple 4 x 6 dated insert.  Stamps are from the GB kits along with my handy dandy date stamps.
The two 5 x 7 photos.  So fun to do a little throwback to past years. It's funny, no matter what the girls decide to wear it always seems they coordinate.  They say they don't plan it but I love how it works out.
Stamps from the Gossamer Blue kits.  Love to stamp them directly on to photos.
Journaling on a little sticker done with my typewriter. 
Journaling card from the kits with a photo on top.
Jordan found this photo in her room while cleaning.  On the back she wrote, "You don't love me."  Oh Jordan, yes we do dear.
A current funny from Jordan.  She snap chatted Josey this photo.  This is so her when doing the dishes. That kid...
Okay guys, I just have to give a shout out to the new Gossamer Blue team.  The gallery is a AMAZING.  You really need to check it out.  This month's kits have been flying out the door as many are already sold out.  They really just keep getting better and better. I'll be back tomorrow to share some of my September work for Tray Tuesday.

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Oh I love this layout and the last day of school pics are priceless... my fave pic is doing the dishes... my dd hated to do the dishes especially if she felt something in the water :O

Related Posts with Thumbnails