July 5, 2014

Project Life 2014.....Week 16

Edited for question:  I print my square photos at 2.5" x 2.5" with a white border for the 3 x 4 inserts.  

Hey everyone, hope all my American friends had a good July 4th.  We celebrated Josey's birthday too so it's always a fun celebration with friends and family.  Today I'm sharing Week 16 of my Project Life 2014.  This week uses Gossamer Blue June kit items and stamps.  I'll be sharing the July release items with my upcoming Project Life posts.  

Really loved the finished look of this week's spread. The grays and yellows were just my style. 
Here's the left page.
Here's the right page.
Loved this 4 x 6 designed by our in house Gossamer Blue designers.  Perfect for adding letters for the week # and I also stitched on a sticker with some Washi tape overlay + used the fun puffy stickers by Evalicious.
Softball was in full swing, always have to capture a few photos of the girls with their besties.
I love side by side photos of the girls.  These photos of the girls in their camo + their signature faux diamond earrings + fun sunglasses + camo caps were just too fun.  I used two chipboard letters and a big gold ampersand along with some typed journaling on a Notebook Paper Label.
Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs always make a presence for Easter at our house.  I used another Notebook Paper Label with typed journaling and layered it with a tag from a Gossamer Blue kit.
On to the 3 x 4 inserts.  I used some journaling cards from the June kits + I created a few of my own using patterned paper and some machine stitching. Loved the puffy stickers from Evalicious so much this month.
This little foodie sticker from the Kelly Purkey sheet for Basic Greay was perfect for my homemade spaghetti sauce photo.
More typed Notebook Paper Labels.  If you like adding square photos, these labels fit perfectly beneath them for journaling. The star stamps are from the Gossamber Blue kits.
My Mind's Eye made an appearance in this month's kits.  Loved this oval embellishment on a Gossamer Blue journaling card.
One of my favorite photos paired with my favorite stamp from the June kits.  I have always loved ledger lines and typewriter fonts so I designed this stamp & Elle's Studio brought it to life perfectly.
Love the little clustering of elements on these inserts.
Another favorite stamp from the June Life Pages stamp set.  The Sat/Sun stamp lets you type in or hand write a little recap of the weekend.  Love that look so much. Need a little "something" to add to an insert?  A little tape slipped under a photo might be the perfect graphic element.  Here I used a Medium Manila Parcel Tag along with some staples.
I'll be sharing more Project Life weeks soon which will showcase the July Gossamer Blue kits.  Stay tuned.

In shop news, I'll be adding lots of greeting cards back into the shop.  I've had lots of card customers over the years and I know it's nice to just purchase a card sometimes for inspiration or to add to your stash.  Look for new additions to be added often.
There's also some fun vintage and handmade items in the shop like this Set of 6 Pink Floral Napkins.  
Look for new supply items to be added to the shop starting late Summer or early Fall.  I'll also be adding in more card kits with fun embellishments and pretty papers, like this Green Typewriter with Pretties Kit.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I enjoy your company and so appreciate the patronage to my little shop.  

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your pages! What size are you resizing your photos for the small pockets?
Thx!

lisa westphal said...

Once again..your pages are just what I needed to inspire me to get crackin' again! Love all the little square photos too...and all the typewriter journaling {sigh}..is to die for! Awesome work! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails