June 10, 2014

Online Garage Sale...

It's time for my annual garage sale and I've selected some items to go into my online shop too.  I've been busy collecting items just for you.  Check out all the listings in my online shop.  I will be happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases.....just add the items to your cart and check out as usual.  Feel free to shop for my usual paper items found in the shop too.  I'll refund your PayPal account.  Sorry, no international orders this time. 

Here's what's up for sale.....bread tin and Jello molds. 
 Set of 3 muffin tins.
 Vintage suitcase.
 Better Homes and Gardens Sewing Guide Book.
 Lot of unique buttons.
 Huge lot of Bingo cards and number markers.
 US flash cards.
 Lot of vintage playing cards.
 Wood checkers markers, dice and milk bottle caps.
 Big lot of mixed letters.
Be sure to check back at the shop often.  I'm digging deep so there will be more items added over the next two weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails