June 16, 2014

Floral Thank You Cards.....June Gossamer Blue

Today I'm sharing a few more cards I made using the June Gossamer Blue kit items.  I kept the designs very simple so that I could mass produce some thank you cards for my mom to mail out after her surgery. 
The patterned papers were so pretty and colorful that I kept them the focus of my card fronts.  I used a few sentiments from my stash along with enamel dots and smiley face wood veneer from the kits.
For a few cards, I typed the sentiments with my vintage typewriter.
Very simple and easy but oh so nice to have a little stash of cards on hand.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

adorable cards!!!!
love the Happy face embellishment!!!
tfs:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails