September 3, 2013

September Gossamer Blue...notepad & card ensembles

Edit:  Thank you stamp is from an Avery Elle stamp set.  :)

Hi everyone.  Today I'm off to the girls' first volleyball game of the season but first I have some fun projects to share that I created for the Gossamer Blue September release.  All of the new kits can be purchased at the new website store HERE.  

I just hand delivered these two sets of office themed notepads and cards to our school secretaries.  They LOVED them and were so appreciative.  For my gift packaging you can see the gift sacks I created in this post.  I used my Gray Polka Dot Gift Packaging kit found in my shop for the supplies.  

On the gifts.  I absolutely loved the little 6 x 6 paper pad from Hello Again line from Carta Bella.  This is from the September Bits & Pieces Kit which is still available.  I also used some of the Fancy Pants die cuts from this kit.  I also used the big Fancy Pants flair badges from the September Add-On Kit #2
For the cards I cut large square card bases so that a lot of the patterned paper would show on my card.  Love the mix of the office supply look paired with the pretty florals in the Hello Again line.  I stamped the memo image from the Main Scrapbook Kit and another image from my stash for the thank you.
  Small Manila Parcel Tags and some enamel dots finish off the cards.
 For the notepads I used more of the pretty office theme and floral patterned papers + stamps from the Life Pages Kit.
 I love the fun, raised embellishments.  Notepads are a good place to add all these bulkier, dimensional items.
A stamped pencil down the side of the notebooks finish off the fun little gift.
Hope you enjoy!  I'll be back all month long for lots of Life Pages inspiration, lots of cards, more Boutique Item posts and a few new items for the shop.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle-i just love all the things you do, your PL, cards and little notebooks. Thank you for all the inspiration and for sharing your creativity with us. Question, I love the stamp you used on the paper pads (Thank You), I noticed you used it a few weeks ago on another project. Could you share who makes it or where I can purchase the set. Thank you again

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I meant the card. The font is just beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails