August 23, 2013

Shop update today...

TGIF everyone! Hope you're planning for a great weekend.  My girls are looking forward to relaxing after a long week of 2-a-day practices and their first 2 days of school. I'll be happy to have everyone home for the weekend & plan on doing some grilling and baking.  I've also got new, fresh paint and I'm so very excited to start painting a few rooms in the house + the interior of the Airstream.  I seriously love to paint.  Oh, and I have a new color for the front door just in time for Fall.  

I've got a few new items added to my online shop & I'll be adding a few things over the weekend too.  I'm getting back into the swing of work stuff now that the girls are back in school.  Today I've added a few notebooks.....

 Some new kits perfect for scrapbooking, Project Life, packaging, etc.....
 This fun little pocket insert with a machine stitched vellum pocket.  I've had fun using these in my Project Life pages this Summer.
 And a few gift sacks collections are trickling into the shop....back to school time always gets me in the gift giving mood.  These little kits are perfect for creating some one of a kind packaging for cards, little gifts or treats. I've kept back a few for myself so that I can add some cards to them for Fall birthdays.
Speaking of cards, I've some up in the shop now and will be weeding out my big stash over the next few weeks.  I love to add a stash for my mom and Eric's mom for Christmas so that's an idea to think about. I just keep a box with dividers with their names on them and just add to them each time I make a set of cards or notebooks.  Perfect gifts!

Okay, I'm off to get ready for the weekend.  I'm bound and determined to make Summer last just a bit longer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love the cute notebooks and of course your cards are beautiful. You never fail to inspire me. Thank you as always for taking the time and effort to post your creations, your process and your life. Diana F.

Related Posts with Thumbnails