November 14, 2012

October Afternoon now at 2Peas!!

Okay, it's the moment many of you have been waiting for.  October Afternoon Make it Merry and Farm Girl collections are available at 2Peas now!  Get the link here.  Eeee, I'm so excited because I know many of you have been waiting for this!

You can see Make it Merry collection items here at the OA website.  I can't even name a favorite because I love it all!  Okay, maybe this one is my fave......


You can see Farm Girl collection items here at the OA website. This is a darling line, with fun aqua and yellows and woodgrain.  You know this farm girl loves this one!!  I really love this brown, buttery yellow and aqua page here....

So go forth and shop!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for enabling. :):) I ordered the 8x8 Make it Merry. I love OA paper pads.

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from newest information.
Feel free to surf my blog post ... Extra Money

Related Posts with Thumbnails