October 5, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Let's start the party a little early, shall we?  Tomorrow is World Card Making Day.  How awesome is it that we crafters get a holiday all for us!?  To celebrate, I have some cards to share, a new kit and lots of awesome goodies to add to your cards.  I'll keep the jabber short cuz the family is off to a football game and I have the house to myself.  Hello, let's make some cards people!!

First up is set of 2 cards that I made from the contents of my latest kit called Happy Day Card Kit.  
A very simple design that be used over and over again to mass produce quick and easy cards.  
You can bet that I'll be using this design to create stacks of cards for different occasions for my holiday gifts.  The moms just love my cards.  Note:  The kit comes with a blank set of grid labels, there are no stamped sentiments.  
Here's the Happy Day Card Kit in it's entirety.  There's enough supplies to assemble 4 full cards with coordinating envelopes, sacks and tags.  I've thrown in a few extras like some large tags and some library cards with pockets so you can try out some bookmarks.  And looky, you get a FULL 6 x 6 pad of the Studio Calico Hey Day patterned papers.  You can create til your little fingers are all nice and inky.  
Lots of fun accents for these simple but oh-so-pretty cards.  Love the texture of the fabric tape and paper doilies. 
I've also added some fun extras to the shop like these stamped and embellished hexagon accents.  
 Little crocheted doilies.
 Aqua Striped Washi tape.
 Baker's twine bundles in a rainbow of colors.
 One of my favorite items.....stamped grid labels to use on card fronts!  You don't even to get your stamps out, just peel and stick these fun labels.  Note:  The grid on these labels is smaller than the regular blank grid labels.  Try out the Notebook Paper Labels and the Starburst Grid Paper Labels too.
 Buttons.  Just sweet as can be.
 Extra aqua envelopes.  Coming soon.....sets of cream and white blank cards with envelopes.
 And there you have it folks.  Some fun stuff.  I'm going to go dig into my stash right now!

Oh...

The Mixed Greetings Card Kit is still available with lots of goodies to coordinate.  And all of my Halloween/Fall items are on sale.  Happy shopping and Happy World Card Making Day.  Do you have fun plans?  Let me know.

Note:  All the ink and fun sentiments you see on my card samples are from Hero Arts.

5 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

love your cards....so cottage pretty....

hugs, Peggy Lee

Jen said...

Happy World Card Making Day to one of my favorite Card Makers!

Diana said...

Beautiful kit! I simply love the colors you chose for the cards.

B. said...

Such a smart idea. Enough supplies for 4 cards. Who wants to buy a box of one hundred items????? Thank you.

B.

Waseem said...

love the idea and the cards...you don't think of to use Gift Card envelopes for it..thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails