July 13, 2012

Note card with tag...

If you purchased my recent office themed kit from my shop, you'll see that I used a few kit items on my card today, including the ledger paper background, the Elle's Studio "notes" stamp, the large stamped manila tag and the tape measure Washi tape.
I love to use the tags in unconventional ways such as turning them on their sides as a focal point. I've got lots of tag styles in the shop, from very tiny to extra large sizes.
I embellished my card with my fun stash of October Afternoon 9 to 5 items, twine and buttons. The stamps are from my Take Note set at Papertrey Ink + a little one from Studio Calico.
Another fun notecard for my stash basket. I think this one will be perfect for a teacher or perhaps to send a reminder to a friend. I might save this one to send to Eric's mother who always likes a list of the girls' ballgames to hang on her fridge.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy!

Link me up:
Have a fun project using my recent kit? Or some fun October Afternoon 9 to 5 projects? I'd love to see them so leave your links in the comment section.

2 comments:

WinterBerry Glen said...

I just love my mishie-mornings! Thanks for adding so many things to your blog. I like to check out your blog every morning and scroll through old and new posts alike. You give me such a jump on creativity for the day or just plain crack me up. Thanks for that!!!

One of my favorite things about your style is the way you use ordinary things (like grid labels, tags, etc.) and turn them into something beautiful. I can't wait to get my supplies from your shop that I ordered and try out that new kit!!!!

April said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails