July 20, 2012

New to the shop: Keeping Tabs

I have a new series of products going up in my shop. Keeping Tabs are sets of hand punched tabs layered with punched labels, typed words from my vintage typewriter and machine stitching. They can be used for traditional scrapbooking layouts, Project Life inserts, cards, notebooks and gift packaging. I'll be adding different themes to the shop as I get them produced. Each set of Keeping Tabs will contain around 10 tabs, some typed and maybe a few blank tabs. Since these are all handmade by me, the Keeping Tabs may be added to the shop in very small quantities. If you see that a particular style is sold out, feel free to email me to let me know you'd like a certain series added back to the shop. It's just a matter of me sitting down for a spell to make more.....and not that the item is sold out forever.

My first series is Keeping Tabs: Week Days. Simple enough, there are the 7 days of the week + 3 blank tabs to embellish as desired. I'm thinking a date stamper would work fabulous on the blank tabs.
To give you an idea of how to use the Keeping Tabs, I've pulled a few of my handmade Project Life journaling cards from my stash.
The tabs can be adhered, stitched or stapled to the tops of journaling cards. These will easily slip into the 3 x 4 pockets on the right pages of Project Life. If you want to use them for the left page pockets, simply cut a slit at the top of the pocket and then slip in the journaling card with the tab on top.
Keeping Tabs are not adhered shut at the bottom so they can be slipped over the top of journaling cards...or adhered to the fronts. Here I used some journaling cards from Banana Fish Studio. You could easily add the tabs to any digital journaling cards you print to give them a little dimension too.
Here I've shown how the Keeping Tabs can be added to some small sacks that can be used for hidden journaling or to hold extra photos.
A little close up shot of the details.
I'm excited to share my Keeping Tabs series with you. It's fun to find new ways to fancy up my Project Life journaling cards + I have lots of ideas for other crafty uses too. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

leanne said...

Super cute!

Melissa said...

Cutest things ever Mishie. Completely and perfectly YOU and just as special as you are too!
Melis

KayeDean said...

You are so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails