June 7, 2012

Hello Hydrangea Cards

Hi all, how's your Summer going?  We are busy about 5 nights a week with ballgames of some sort but we're fitting in lots of relaxing and hanging out during the day.  The pool will be going up tomorrow because it's getting nice and hot outside.  That means there will be girls in bikinis hanging out here all Summer long.  No worries, I won't be one of them.  ;)

I'm squeezing in some blog time this morning with a a pretty little card using Papertrey's Happy Hydrangea stamp set + it's coordinating die.   Base paper is Rustic White, my go-to card base.  I used a Large Manila Tag with Washi tapes and patterned paper strips on top.  The sentiment is stamped on a Framed Out #4 Die.  Purple baker's twine finishes off the card front.

A nice little duo to go in the mother's stash of cards for upcoming birthdays.

So, whatcha got on your plate?  Lots of stamping projects planned for the Summer?  I've got a long list of to-do items and am going to try to whittle away at them a little bit at a time.  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments:

Eveline said...

Summer hasn't started here yet. My daughter is waiting for her high school results (next week) and my son still has 3 weeks of school. And it's raining!
Love the card. My hydrangeas are in bud and a little bit of blue is shining through.
Eveline.

lisa westphal said...

Love the washi tapes and stamped/die cut flower..the splattered ink, twine and patterned paper are all pretty rad too! :) It's safe to say this is super-dang-cute!!! :)
It's our first day of summer break out here..debating whether or not to make a break for the beach..or take a day off to just hang out.
My 3 kiddos are still asleep, so for now I'm planning on sneaking over to my craft zone for some PL-ing...I'm sooooo behind!
Good luck with the pool tomorrow!! I'm sure it will be much enjoyed! :)

Jennifer said...

Summer is here and already hot!!! I have a super long summer to do list including getting the nursery ready for our baby's arrival this fall! :) I also want to get started on Project Life this fall when the baby arrives... My hope is that PL will be an easy and creative way to document this next chapter in our lives! Love your blog Mish, Jennifer

Linda said...

Cute cards Michelle! I retired 6 weeks ago so I am super excited about summer. It will include more time with my grandchildre,cookouts,stampin" and just plain relaxin'. Hope you have a great summer.

bonnie said...

Super cute and pretty Mish...I love the colour combo! ;) Hugs x

Meredith MacRitchie said...

LOVE seeing cards from you!! I am not a PLer, so the cards are what I get excited about! :)

I envy your weather - today felt like November in Vancouver. OVER IT!!! Enjoy your swimming weather; I'll envy you for it :)

Unknown said...

These cards are beautiful, I love how you incorporated the washi tape, I am now starting a "collection". I did sign up and start the Pieces of Me workshop on 2peas (your inspiration) so I am excited to dig into that and continue to work on my journal, she had a lot of great ideas for page entries that I had not thought of. Sent out 8 b-day cards last month and about 10 thank you cards in the last week so I will be working this week on getting more made to build my stash back up, and taking a road trip on Saturday, planting herbs on Sunday. Lots of fun stuff for me, life is good.

Winnie said...

Love your card. I just received washi tape from my SIL that she brought back for me from Japan. I want to break it out now! Enjoy the pool!

Barbara said...

Your cards are so pretty Michelle!
Will you have any more collaborative sets coming out with PTI this year? Your designs are some of my favourite stamps!

Diane.W. said...

Hi,just found your blog via Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (UK),everything is sooooo beautiful.I will be visiting again :o) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails