January 25, 2011

Etsy Kit Creations

Hi friends. Today I have some goodies to show you that were created using kits from my Etsy shop. There's a couple of my Fabric Tape with Tags kits left. Vintage strips of fabric are sticky backed and can be used for cards, scrapbook pages, gift packaging or a cute tag like I've shown below.
Eight strips of fabric tape in farm fresh colors + eight colorful tags.
And here are a few creations I made using supplies from the Unique Valentine Kit (now sold out). If you purchased this kit, these are some great samples of what you can make with the kit contents.

First up, a darling Valentine card using one of the vintage floral greeting cards. I adore that Swedish looking wagon full of flowers. My sewing machine has been getting a work out lately.
Here's a fun pocket pouch made from the paper sack. My mom's still cranking out the yo-yo's. This one looks so sweet on the pouch.
Another pouch featuring a classic red heart. My hand stitched ruffled crepe paper + fun hearts + twine ties it all up perfectly. Stuff in some sweets for your sweetie and you're all set to go.
For this pouch, I added a few items from my Air Mail Supplies BASIC Kit. The red, white and blue is so sweet. I've also got some of the Air Mail Love Letter Kits on sale now. I can't wait to send out a few of these for Valentine's Day this year. It will be such a treat to find this little beauty stuffed with sweet nothings.
Hope you enjoy! Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Carmen. We made lots of Valentine goodies including tags + more. I will be sharing those this week. I'm also working on a new post for my Project Life album. I think I spent the most fun 2 hours scrapbooking the other day. Can't wait to share some new twists on my Project Life pages. Also, I just received word of this month's Papertrey stamp sets and products. Holy Wow Wow. You will be amazed at the crafty goodness + all to come this month. Okay, back at it friends.

More PTI goodness: Be sure to check out Nichol Magouirk's blog this week. Today she has a video showing products she'll be using this week on her crafty creations. She's featuring a ton of Papertrey products. I can't wait to see her finished creations. :)

4 comments:

Nothing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wendy said...

I just ordered my project life album they are back in stock so excited but worried about catching up...January is almost over....love your valentine treats

Dawn Cosgrove said...

OMG, that air mail pouch is fabulous! LOVE IT!

Louisette said...

Lovely créations, greeting from Belgium

Related Posts with Thumbnails