September 17, 2010

Friday Fun!

How about some Friday fun??? I have a limited quantity of some kits up in my Etsy shop this afternoon. Enjoy!
With the kits you can make 5 of these cute little boxes...you provide the colored image. I used a Karen Lockhart stamp of wildflowers in a jar. Ellen Hutson has a great variety of Lockhart stamps in her store HERE.
I colored the image with these fabulous and fun Copic colors below:
I love to color little images like these wildflowers...just dabble on the color and it all comes together beautifully.
The kits can be found HERE in my Etsy shop. All supplies to make the kits are sold separately in my shop. TGIF friends!!

3 comments:

Beth M said...

So cute!

Alice said...

beautiful!

cashemere said...

I love this project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails