March 8, 2010

Egg Decorating Kit

Happy Monday. It's time for another kit to go up in my Etsy shop. Today I have a somewhat vintage looking kit called The Egg Decorating Kit. It's just as fun to dress up paper eggs as it is the real thing with this kit.
Here's a photo of the kit contents below.
Lots of my vintage dyed ribbon, ric rac and tags....scallop cut patterned paper along with some vintage text book pages....
Dye cut eggs and sentiment tags, buttons and twine...punched butterfly and bunny...and more!
I created a little sample for you too, using some items from the kit contents. It's a fun little *Hello Spring* card that is sure to brighten someone's day. I embellished one of the eggs with my vintage dyed ribbon and ric rac, some purple beads and the epoxy sticker doodad. All eggs are cut from the Egg Hunt patterned paper. The *Hello Spring* piece is a combination of stamps from Egg Hunt and Fillable Frames #1 stamp set. The die is Fillable Frames #1. Vintage Buttons are tied with Rustic Jute Twine. The bottom of the card features more flower stamps from Egg Hunt, the scallop die cut patterned paper from Pretty Pastels and a pretty, polka dot Lavender Moon ribbon. Hope you enjoy. These are one of a kind kits so get 'em while they last. I noticed many of you asked for the instructions on how to get the vintage look to my ribbons. :) I have to keep that a secret but stay tuned for some fun additions to my Etsy shop coming in the near future.

{Hello Spring Card}
Stamps:Egg Hunt, Fillable Frames #1
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow
Paper: Egg Hunt, Pretty Pastels, Kraft Cardstock, vintage text book page
Other:Fillable Frames #1 die, Lavender Moon Swiss Dot Ribbon, Vintage Buttons, Rustic Jute Twine, Epoxy Sticker, pop dots, purple beads, yellow dyed twill, purple dyed ric rac, glitter

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love this card Michelle! Soo cute. That looks like a great kit. They are always gone by the time I get on. :D

Chelle! said...

Michelle, I love your blog. I stalk it regularly. I just love it. I do have a question...after stalking your blog...I decided to purchase some copic markers. I have question for you...since you are the expert...when I stamp the black ink...and then color the image, the black ink smears. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Tracie B said...

I also miss the kits they seriously sell out fast!!! I hope you do more soon!!! Do you have waitlist?

Shaz said...

Beautiful Kit... love the colors!

MelissaAnn said...

Agree...the kits go extremely fast. I was able to purchase one of the ME kits and just love it. I wanted to know if you have ever shown pics of your creative space? I am just being curious...also, where do you find all your little cups, jars, display do-dads...they are so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails