January 22, 2008

More Valentine Samples

I made some more Valentine cards. I had every intention of filling my stash basket with fun new cards.......but I'm keeping these all for myself!! Do you ever do that? I need to just make my list of people I want to send cards to and just hog all the good cards for me. Do you think my card purchasing customers ever know they're getting my leftovers?? LOL!

The papers used all these cards are from the Making Memories Noteworthy collection. White card base with the new SU! ledger background. (can't remember the name right now). Valentine stamp set is from SU! and is called Happy Heart. Girl on the chair is a Stamping Bella stamp. Love word stamp is SU! hostess set, which is one of my faves from the new catalog. And check out the delicous colored images. I love my Copic markers and there are so many great colors. I just can't say enough how much I love them!!! The circle and scallop punches on the elephant cards below are from Stampin' Up! Sentiment from Stampin' Up!


Well I'm off to sub all this week so wish me luck with the little darlings!!

14 comments:

Monica said...

Love these cards!! That sentiment goes perfectly with the Bella stamp! Really enjoy your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice layout. Cute cards, I can see that this would work well for making multiple cards at one setting. Thanks for sharing!
Peggy S. for COLD, Snowy Ohio

Jenn said...

These are all GREAT cards!!!
TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are all SO CUTE!!! I love the soft colors, they look just GREAT! Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the kids! :D

Han said...

These cards are lovely I love the paper I don't seem to be able to find it here in the UK. Hanxx

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Very cute cards! Love them! I love all of your work and your blog. Thanks for the neverending inkspirations!!!

Debby Winters said...

You have been very busy! Love all your cards!

Katie Cannon said...

Oh how cute I love the colors and the stamps.

Dottie K. said...

Wow love these cards. I don't blame you for keeping them for yourself. Just so adorable and love the paper you used. :)

Chris said...

good luck with the subbing!!
I just wanted you to know that you so inspired me with your inspiration station and I created one of my own. You can see it here http://ckr42.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/inspiration-sta.html
thanks for sharing yours!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a few days ago through Deb Neerman's, and you not only inspired me to make a Inspiration Station, but I gave you credit and posted pictures in my blog if you want to check it out! Thanks so much for the idea!
Kathi

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet cards Michelle, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are just way too adorable. Love 'em!

Trina said...

Your cards are darling!! I absolutely love them...can't wait till I get this set!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails